Gretsch.com Thank-You Giveaway
Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Promotion Description: The “Thank You for Visiting the New Gretsch.com” (“Sweepstakes”) began on 7/10/2017 at 8:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time [US & Canada]) and ended on 8/10/2017 at 11:59 PM (Pacific Standard Time [US & Canada]) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Gretsch (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Open to everyone. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, may be ineligible to win a prize.
- Winner Selections: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be limited to ten (10) eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period and picked at random. Winners will be notified by email and must respond within 72 hours of receipt with a valid. verifiable physical mailing address. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in gift forfeiture. The potential gift recipients may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Gift Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a gift is permitted except by Sponsor.
- Prizes / Gifts: Ten (10) thank-you gifts (items may vary based on availability). Only one gift per person and per household will be given. Gifts cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any gift given. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen gift items. Gifts will only be given and/or delivered to verifiable addresses. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the gift recipient. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the gift.
- Online Entry: Entries during the Promotion Period consisted of signing up to receive updates from Gretsch on the website, www.Gretsch.com, by submitting a valid email address. Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any gift is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must have been submitted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential gift recipient may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential recipient is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally-required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Gretsch, Attn: Thank-You Giveaway, PO Box 2468, Savannah, GA 31402. Request must be received no later than 48 hours plus 6 months for names of winners, by the end of the promotion for a copy of the rules.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by Fred W. Gretsch Enterprises, Ltd., PO Box 2468, Savannah, GA 31402.