Fred W. Gretsch Enterprises, Ltd., world-renown maker of quality drums and guitars since 1883 and home of “That Great Gretsch Sound”, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Careers at Gretsch
Join our growing team and help shape the future of a musical legacy! We serve a worldwide community of musicians, artists, music lovers, and fans. We are a long-standing leader in the musical instrument industry looking for motivated individuals who value stability, loyalty, and a long-term commitment to personal and professional growth. We are offering an opportunity for you to make an impact on our ongoing legacy as well as define your own future. As we grow, our commitment is to put you in the best position to succeed personally and professionally.
Application Process for All Positions: Qualified individuals should send resume and cover letter detailing experience, salary requirements, and qualifications — along with any personal connection to music making to: HR@Gretsch.com.
Current openings: (4)
1. C-suite support team.
Full time or part time. C-suite experience a must. Location: Pooler, Georgia world headquarters.
2. HR professional.
Full time or part time. Location: Pooler, Georgia world headquarters/remote.
3. Vin-yard team lead.
Full time or part time. Location: Pooler, Georgia world headquarters/Ridgeland, South Carolina Gretsch manufacturing campus.
4. Gretsch Family Leadership Team
Join the Gretsch leadership team of the future!
As we develop the next generation of exceptional leadership at Gretsch, we are searching for highly skilled, qualified, and motivated professionals to lead in a variety of areas including but not limited to: operations management, information technology management, and finance & accounting management.
Aside from the general requirements below, ideal candidates will be enthusiastic, results-oriented problem solvers who strive to get things done right with a commitment to maintaining the highest standards. Skills, experience, and education as supplied during the application process will be weighed accordingly.
Location: Gretsch Office, Pooler, GA.
- Knowledge and experience in operations, IT, accounting, finance, general business office operations, or social media required.
- Minimum five years of experience managing in a licensing and/or music products company or equivalent.
- Knowledge of contracts, licensing, and best management practices.
- Demonstrated skill in formulating policy and developing and implementing new programs and procedures.
- Demonstrated skills in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to develop a budget and financial plan and manage financial resources.
- Professional writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of personalities, worldwide.
- Strong organizational and computer skills.
- Must be self directed, self-motivated, and capable of achieving results with minimal supervision.
- Able to work standard business hours (45-50 hours per week) at Gretsch Family World Headquarters in Pooler, Georgia.
- Approximately 10% (24 overnights per year) travel required including designated trade shows and special meetings and overseas travel.