Spotlight: Gretsch Renown ’57 in Motor City Blue
Gretsch shatters conventional drum design with the Renown ’57 in Motor City Blue. Inspired by the great American car companies from the 1950s, the Renown ’57 incorporates timeless, iconic car design elements and applies them to drums. The “hood ornament” is the Renown chevron, an aluminum triangular teardrop painted white with raised beveled chrome edges and embossed chrome Gretsch logo. Matching Gibraltar throne is included FREE for a limited time. Renown ’57 has standard Renown Maple specifications that produce punchy, full tones and rock solid performance.
• Innovative drum set design
• Proportionately-sized 3-D chevrons
• Gretsch ball-socket tom holder with 12.7 mm tom arms
• Maple shells with 30-degree edges and Silver Sealer interiors
• Heavy duty 12.7 mm FT legs
• Chambered FT rubber tips for enhanced sustain
• Evans EMAD BD batter head
• Evans G1 coated batter heads on toms/snare
• Matching Gibraltar throne (FREE)
Check out the Motor City Blue Renown ’57 in action here!